Capital Women: Koinonia AM
January 28 @ 9:30 am - 11:00 am
An event every week that begins at 9:30 am on Tuesday, repeating until March 10, 2020
What do you do when God’s timing seems questionable, His lack of intervention hurtful, and His promises doubtful? Life often looks so very different than we hoped or expected. Some events may simply catch us off guard for a moment, but others shatter us completely.
Life’s disappointments can be the divine appointments our souls need to radically encounter God. Join us as we journey forward using grit, vulnerability, and honest humor, to:
- Stop being pulled into the anxiety of disappointment by discovering how to better process unmet expectations and other painful situations.
- Train ourselves to recognize the three strategies of the enemy so we can stand strong and persevere through unsettling relationships and uncertain outcomes.
- Discover the secret of being steadfast and not panicking when God actually does give us more than we can handle.
- Shift our suspicion that God is cruel or unfair to the biblical assurance that God is protecting and preparing us.
- Know how to encourage a friend and help her navigate hard realities with real help from God’s truth.